How to Update iPhone Driver on Windows PC
If you need assistance, please contactDriver Easy’s support Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers. rocketdrivers.com/manufacturers/epson/printers/epson-xp-630-series We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is. Click Start Scan to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems. Once the installation has finished, reboot your PC to complete the installation.
- However, it’s common for updates to roll out with problems that can negatively affect the experience.
- Some features of the tool may not be available at this time.
- You can apply the given methods in this post when you receive either one of the following variations.
- MiniTool ShadowMaker helps to back up system and files before the disaster occurs.
- In fact, fixing the issue could be as easy as restarting your computer or changing web browsers.
Device drivers are an essential piece of software that helps different hardware components work smoothly with your computer. To reinstall a driver, first uninstall the existing driver and then restart your computer. Right-click the device you need to update and in the pop-up, choose Update driver. While you can manually update a component using this method, you would typically use these steps to update the controllers for older hardware, for example, an old printer.
Windows 10 System Settings – 13 Features Explained with Details
Make sure to check the version number of the driver you are updating before you install it. Whenever you upgrade your PC hardware, you may want to update the drivers on your system. You can do this through the device manager on Windows 7 by right-clicking on your hardware’s entry in the Device Manager window and selecting properties. Then, click on the Driver tab and select Update Driver.
Finally, press the Check for Updates button and allow Windows to check for recently available updates that it can install on your system. Two prime solutions offered by Windows to fix driver problems are via the Device Manager tool and via the Windows Updates service that have been elucidated below.